Lahti Concert Hall
Espoo Funerary Chapel is based on the winning entry by Kaija and Heikki Siren in an architecture competition arranged in 1957. The chapel is situated on the southern side of the Espoo cemetery on the bank of the River Espoo. The simple geometrical forms with white and black surfaces are the focal architectural features of the building. The building was completed in 1963. The cemetery and its chapel are situated on the southwest of the Espoo Cathedral, built in the 15th century.